Our client is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented ColdFusion Developer to join our dynamic team. If you want to learn, grow, and help then this is the job for you. We support a project/customer that 'seeks to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic disease seeks fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability.' What you do matters and has significant impact on the medical and scientific communities we serve. Your work here really matters and has real impact.
- Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications for functional activities.
- Develop client solutions per design, budget and timelines
- Develops codes, tests, and debugs new software or enhancements to existing software
- Perform prototyping, system analysis, development, fielding, and maintenance of systems
- Maintain web applications using standard API's
- Conduct software testing to ensure satisfaction of application development requirements.
- Identify and report potential development issues impacting timeline and/or budget
- Develop custom applications while following the company's/best programming standards
- Produce quality well-tested code for the assigned projects
- Keep up-to-date with technical as well as industry sector developments
- Responsible for configuring plugins and gadgets that extend the capability of Jira
- Motivated team player and ability to lead independent self-managed projects in Agile/SCUM team structure
- 5+ years of experience of relevant software development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline; Master's degree preferred
- Advance knowledge of FW/1 or other OO frameworks
- Experience working in JIRA and/or porting other ticketing system's existing databases into JIRA
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases (SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Knowledge of testing on major browsers and exposure to cross-browser/platform compatibility issues
- Must understand web and internet architecture
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and committed to the profession
- Excellent communication skills
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust Background Security Investigation and many need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. United States
Citizens or Permanent Residents only