Commercial Construction Project Manager Job in Houston, TX
SNI Companies is excited to partner with one of Houston's fastest growing commercial construction companies located in Houston, Texas. This is a great opportunity for someone with at least 3 years of experience as an Assistant Project Manager to step into a team as a Project manager working directly alongside the Owner. The ideal candidate for the Project Manager Job will have a willingness to learn, very well organized, a strong backbone and a drive to make a name for themselves in the construction industry. Salary range for this position is $60,000 - 80,000 depending on experience.
- Position: Commercial Construction Project Manager
- Salary Range: $60-80K Annually Depending on Experience
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: 77024
- Work Schedule: M-F 8 am - 5 PM
- Work directly alongside the owner to manage new and current projects
- Assist in the business development process in regards to client communication, relationship building, and presentations.
- Lead project estimating, budget, bid, submissions and scheduling
- Award project and partner with sub contractors
- work with owner to manage the overall project success in regards to manpower, equipment, materials, safety, schedule, customer service an quality.
- Learn from one of Houston leading commercial construction builders to grow your name, reputation, and skill sets within the industry
- Minimum 2+ years experience as a Commercial construction Assistant Project Manager
- Assisting manage project from conception to completion
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be very organized and structured
- Must have the ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Salary Range: $60-80K Annually Depending on Experience
If you are interested in this Commercial Construction Project Manager Job in Houston, TX or other opportunities available through SNI Companies, please submit resumes to JCOOK@STAFFINGNOW.COM