TEKsystems is looking for a Lead Commercial Low Voltage Technician with at least 1-3 years experience.
Top 3 Skills:
1. Experience installing and servicing low voltage systems (Burglar Alarms, IP Cameras, Access Control, Fire Alarm)
2. Experience pulling and terminating cat5 and cat6 cables through mid to large commercial environments
3. Experience programming commercial low voltage systems
- Looking for a Commercial Low Voltage Technician who have experience installing and servicing commercial low voltage equipment (access control, CCTV, burglar alarms and fire alarms). This individual will have to do everything from the cabling of the building for the devices to the hanging and programming of devices within the security solution. This technician may have to pull cable on ladders or lifts in some environments.
- Professionals should have and bring basic hand tools but there will be a ladder and specialty tools provided
- Professionals may need to use their own vehicle to get on site some days throughout the contract part f employment, but others may be given a shop vehicle to drive- this individual will need to be comfortable with both
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.