Are you interested in joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies? If so, you have come to the right place. Our client is unique in that they have a rich and storied history
Being part of the our team means thriving in an environment of constant innovation and positive change. It means delivering electronic security solutions that our customers count on every day to ensure the safety of our communities, schools, airports and hospitals.
If you'd like to be a part of the number one global electronic security solutions team that makes our world a more secure place read on...
- Service access control, intrusion, and CCTV security systems.
- Perform scheduled, routine preventive maintenance on a variety of equipment/systems under contract agreement by inspecting, adjusting, cleaning, and calibrating systems and checking out equipment to ensure it's in satisfactory working order. Record productive time versus travel time.
- Complete maintenance, within assigned Labor Load PM hours, in a manner that reduces emergency calls and results in achieving the goal of zero call backs.
- May plan schedules, lay out basic electrical equipment installations, and assist in the start-up and check-out of new system installations.
- Present a professional image both in personal and vehicle appearance, in accordance with company policies.
- Perform work assignments in a safe manner and within specified cost limits.
- Maintain company propriety and documentation in accordance with established policies; handle proprietary information in the prescribed manner
- Bosch, Honeywell, Radionics, or DMP system knowledge preferred
- Edwards/EST, Simplex, or GE/Mirtone system knowledge preferred
- IP Video and IT experience required
- NICET II or III Certification preferred
- Lenel, Pro-Watch, Software House and/or Picture-Perfect certifications preferred
- Climb ladders that extend up to 24 ft. in height
- Carry items up to 75 pounds
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.