The Security/Access Control Technician is responsible for repairing, servicing, and installing Security/Access control product and software onsite at customer locations, ensuring the quality and timeliness of service calls.
- Service and installation of various burglar, CCTV and access control systems
- Conducts building site surveys to identify any problems prior to bid or installation.
- Responsible for communicating service progress/changes to customer, company installation and technical staff.
- Training of customer or end user personnel on operation and maintenance of system.
- Ensuring that installation standards are met.
- Maintaining a truck-based consumable inventory.
- Developing system check lists for commissioning.
- Communicates, collaborates & coordinates with Electrical and General Contractors and/or third-party providers to ensure project infrastructure needs and implementation is smooth and seamless.
Experience with the following:
- S2 Access Control
- Amano Access Control
- Software House Access Control
- Lenel Access Control
- All major intrusion manufacturers hardware and control systems
- All major IP CCTV manufacturers hardware and VMS systems
This is a fantastic long term, permanent opportunity with one of the national leaders in the building technologies industry. Excellent pay, benefits, and advancement opportunities!
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.