A supervisory position over Communications Analyst I’s and Communications Analyst II’s to include performance management and assisting with quality assurance by examining and analyzing customer calls.
- Oversee team members daily work assignments.
- Answers questions from team members.
- Supervise a team of approximately 10 Communication Analyst’s.
- Review errors and coach team members in a timely manner.
- Preforms job duties of CA I and CA II.
- Assist CA I with questions or system processes.
- Assists with assignments or responsibilities assigned by Communications Analyst Manager.
- Test and provide feedback on new system updates prior to being released.
- Review calls from a customer agency and meet targeted call minute requirements.
- Be knowledgeable and able to recognize key words, phrases, cryptic messages, slang/gang terms and other hidden messages and disseminate to assigned Investigative Analyst.
- Examine and analyze a variety of call recordings and escalating intelligence regarding victims, and persons suspected of violating statutes, policies and/or procedures, or program requirements administered by the assigned agency.
- Examine and analyze a variety of call recordings and escalating intelligence regarding improper or unlawful activities including but not limited to; resulting in the diversion of controlled drugs, assault or any other bodily harm (physical or sexual), weapons location, cell phone location, escape, and Suicide.
- Immediate notification to Investigative Analyst and/or Other Guarded Exchange senior staff to include but not limited to: eminent danger, child abuse, elderly Abuse, kidnapping, staff involvement with offenders, staff misconduct, and ANY staff sexual contact.
- Exercises independence in performance of responsibilities and work towards targeted goals.
- Performs other related work as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to multitask.
- Computer literate, specifically in Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Must type a minimum of 30 words per minute.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Detail oriented with specific emphasis on listening skills.
- Must be able to pass and maintain a background check administered by the Missouri Department of Corrections.
- Mandatory confidentiality relating to work performed.
- Fluency in a second language given preferential consideration.
- Ability to work in a secured team environment.
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug screen.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
1 year experience as a Communications Analyst II or previous work experience.
1 year CAII or CAIII experience.
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds. The Company’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals in all of its employment programs and decisions. Securus Technologies, Inc., and its Subsidiaries will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.