Job Title: Communication specialist
Location: Houston, TX 77002
Duration: 6+ Month
* Review and update process documentation
* This person will collaborate with other people within CPP to proofread and create documents as needed (example documents include service level agreements, operational level agreements, business continuity documents and risk management documents)
* Provide communications support and enable the distribution of key internal messages using a variety of channels
* Engage stakeholders across CPP to help ensure document accuracy and proper tagging
* Creates and executes communications plans as well as tactical plans for key partnerships and issues, this may include: speech materials; event briefs; writing articles for internal and external publications; assistance with Graphic Design process
* Maintenance of external stakeholder presentations
* Provide strategic advice to internal customers
* Develop and implement effective partnership brokering and management processes
* Develop and prepare internal and external reports on the effectiveness of various strategies
* Manage key community business partnerships and represent Chevron as required
* Proficient with Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
* Proactive, positive attitude team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Enjoys multi-tasking and working as a liaison between various cross-functional teams and the IT organization.
* Strong written and oral skills.
* Strong data analysis skills.
* Strong customer-centric orientation. Builds and maintains good relationships with customers
* Experience with writing business requirements (either traditional, or agile user stories), process flows, functional and technical specifications, test scripts, and end user documentation.
* Associate Degree