Location: North Bergen, NJ Free Shuttle Bus from: Manhattan
Job Type: Contract
Duration: Long Term (at least until the end of 2020)
Contact Info: Stuart Schwartz - firstname.lastname@example.org - 201-786-2425
- Develop and deploy communications, change and training programs in support of large-scale Data Center Cloud Transformation program
- Provide general day-to-day management of department activities such as writing, editing and distributing employee communications, achievements, organizational announcements, infographics and presentation support
- Create key communication materials, including core messaging, presentations, marketing collateral, FAQs, newsletters and project intranet site
- Proactively advise and support the planning, preparation and overall execution of various communications activities and plans
- Create and execute a communications strategy inclusive of: Town Halls, webcasts, videos, Brown Bags, online newsletters, achievements, etc.
- Produce, enhance, and maintain the presence on our intranet working with PMs and Subject Matter Experts
- Work with Data Center Transformation Program and Project Managers to story board tower specific accomplishments
- Provide guidance and thought leadership on the people side of change to help ensure employee and business readiness and solution adoption.
- Assist with coordinating development programs in support of Cloud adoption
- Ensure alignment of IT messaging / branding throughout all communications