My client, a reputable Software Services company, is looking to add a Compensation Analyst to their team!
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a very prominent software organization and work in a positive, team-driven environment!
Below are the job description and attributes of qualified candidates.
- Analyze and advise in the design, communication, implementation, and administration of all compensation programs, including but not limited to, base salary, short- and long-term incentive, spot bonus, and other reward programs
- Lead the preparation, communication and implementation of merit increases, promotion planning, bonus payout, and other initiatives
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and make design and implementation recommendations on programs such as incentive compensation, bonus plans based on solid market analysis and best practices.
- Identify and participate in salary surveys and other surveys as needed. Evaluate and analyzes salary data, conducts job evaluations, and determines pay grades and salary recommendations
- Review compensation programs for effectiveness and efficiency; ensures programs comply with legal requirements and are cost effective
- Evaluate and advise on the design of variable pay programs such as short- and long-term incentives, and recognition programs
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of experience with compensation analysis
- Financial or Business Analyst who has worked with finance in regards to compensation analysis
- Proficient Excel skills - ability to work through Pivot Tables and Vlookups
I look forward to connecting with you!
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.