- Must have engineering experience in aircraft interiors design creation and/or design quality control using CATIA V5.
- Software experience preferred in SmarTeam, AutoCAD, and Excel (including macros).
- Aircraft experience preferred in Parts 25 and 135 certification; cabinet, monument, and plumbing design; designing/checking to customer design and/or spec package; as well as continuous improvement processes.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Five (5) ys in specific technical discipline or ten (10) yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
- Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products and services