Job Title: Completions Design Quality Engineer
Location: Savannah, GA 31407
Duration: 12 Months
- Must have engineering experience in aircraft interiors design creation and/or design quality control using CATIA V5.
- Software experience preferred in SmarTeam, AutoCAD, and Excel (including macros).
- Aircraft experience preferred in Parts 25 and 135 certification; cabinet, monument, and plumbing design; designing/checking to customer design and/or spec package; as well as continuous improvement processes.
- Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of products and services
- Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects.
- Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
- Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
- Works under limited supervision; work should only be required. to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
- Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
- Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements.
- Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred
- The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline