- Designs, tests, and implements state-of-the-art secure operating systems, networks, and database products.
- Conducts risk assessment and provides recommendations for application design.
- Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access.
- Uses encryption technology, penetration and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies, and information technology security research.
- May prepare security reports to regulatory agencies.
- CISSP certification
- Experience with RMF Process
- Experience with Ethernet Network Design