NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
- Strong Validation Experience needed.
- Experience & Training in FDA GMP, GLP and GXP regulations and Computer Systems Validation (CSV).
- Preferred CQA/CQE.
- Excellent Technical writing skills and knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Project.
- Candidate will be reviewing computerized systems validation.
- The candidate will focus on providing quality assurance and regulatory compliance oversight across the end-to-end product lifecycle for software development and validation lifecycle activities associated with regulated computerized systems to ensure conformance to cGxPs, with specialization in providing QA oversight for the management of electronic records and/or electronic signatures in compliance with world-wide health authority regulations, guidance documents, applicable industry accepted standards and Client requirements.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Cheryl: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01400
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE