Our largest healthcare client in Philadelphia is looking for a JIRA/Confluence Analyst to assist them with their on-going infrastructure upgrades and cloud migration. This individual would be responsible for platform optimization as well as overseeing the project to move the on-premise infrastructure to cloud based.
- 3+ years in JIRA and Confluence Software programs
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence system upgrades, database migration, and custom department configuration
- Extensive experience troubleshooting, debugging, and performance tuning in with understanding of implications in performance and security
- Experience with Active Directory/LDAP integrations
- Knowledge of GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Work with development teams to provide a framework for building, testing and packaging for the upcoming upgrades to the JIRA/Confluence software
- Serve as an architect, administrator and support lead in the migration of existing JIRA/Confluence application infrastructure services from physical/virtual services to GCP cloud
- Optimize integration between software and infrastructure
- Deploy, configure and update cloud services and related components
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.