Responsible for managing and overseeing construction of homes in an assigned community, under the
supervision of the Senior Management to ensure cost, schedule and quality standards are met. Monitor
reports, assist in pre-construction and production of homes, contact and supervise trade partner’s work, and maintain the overall community job sites for cleanliness.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the scheduling and supervision of daily business partner activities in accordance with job
- schedule and business partner scopes of work.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of all applicable building codes and OSHA job safety regulations.
- Analyze proper construction techniques.
- Maintain all job tasks and order alerts within Build Pro daily.
- Assure job site cleanliness and safety.
- Inspect all work daily, using the Lennar Quality by Stage checklist as a guide.
- Be familiar with each trade partners “scope of work' and assure that properly completed work is
- certified for payment only.
- Work together with Regional Operations Center ROC to improve budgets, cost variances, and plan
- improvements, and systems.
- Assure that records of all changes on the job, such as engineering reports, change orders and/or purchase orders are properly maintained.
- Inspect, Schedule, and Maintain the division’s implementation of the LEMS including the Storm Water,
- Air Quality, Endangered Species, Environmental Site Assessment and Wetlands modules.
- Assist the REM with SWPPP implementation audits, documentation of associated corrective actions, and reporting of results.
- Strive to reduce liability of regulatory notices of violation and subsequent future litigation, penalties and fines.
- Recruit, actively communicate with and train business partners on safety, quality requirements and payment procedures, to assure a solid vendor base.
- Be involved personally and proactively with any actual or perceived vendor scheduling, communication or payment related issues.
- Conduct Homebuyer Demonstrations.
- Secure the Company’s property and protect if from weather, theft, vandalism and other damage.
- Ability to understand the manufacturer’s recommendations for use and application of their products.