My growing client is actively looking to bring on Construction Project Managers for their projects in the Tri-State area!
- Manage all staff assigned to the project.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with the project owner and all professional groups involved in the project.
- Coordinate and buyout trades as needed to fulfill the requirements of the project.
- Provide oversight for the accurate and timely completion of paperwork and other administrative aspects required for strong project management execution.
- Monitor all project activity, including schedules, spending and related items to ensure timely and quality completion of assigned projects.
- Facilitate weekly project status meeting with owner, owners rep, vendors, subcontractors and others associated with the project.
- Review subcontractor and vendor invoices throughout the course of the project and approve for payment or negotiate appropriate changes with the subcontractor.
- Provide timely and accurate information to Accounting to ensure proper invoice preparation to the client.
- 5+ years of commercial construction experience
- Experience with out of the ground construction
- Knowledge of civil site work
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.