An established and successful firm in Stafford, VA is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team. This person will work on a mix of residential and commercial projects at smaller-mid range in value/size (typically projects are completely within one-six months). They need this individual to be able to come in and lead projects as well as at least one APM. This will be a salaried-exempt role.
Responsibilities for this Project Manager include but are not limited to:
- Act as main interface between client/stakeholder and the team
- Oversee projects ensuring completion on time and on budget
- Will manage contracts with vendors/suppliers and subcontractors
- Must have construction project management experience
- Must have outstanding communication skills
- Must be able to read blueprints including architectural, structural, civil and MEP drawings
- Familiar with quality and safety standards
- Proven ability to solve problems and troubleshoot on-site
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Project experience a plus)
- 3+ years of construction project management experience
- AEC bachelor's degree or additional 2+ years of pm experience
- Strong experience with reading/analyzing these types of blue prints: civil, structural, MEP, structural, architectural and understanding how to use these at a high level on projects.
This is a great opportunity for someone passionate about the construction industry who can come in and immediately be in a leadership position and continue to grow with an already growing team.
If interested and qualified, please apply!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.