Job Title: Consulting Software Engineer
Location: Work From Home
Duration: 12 Months
Must possess the following essential Skills:
- Spring Boot Microservices
- REST API development
- Advanced Java Development experience
- AWS Cloud Computing experience
- React.js experience (If not, Angular.js experience would help)
- analyze problems and program in two or more programming language/platforms
- understand and develop functional and non-functional requirements for a system
- work with multiple programming frameworks
- develop, test and maintain code using software development methodology and appropriate technologies for the system being used.
- integrate systems to databases and other applications using middleware such as SnapLogic and cosume or produce SOAP or REST based services, etc.
Agile, DevOPS and Cloud:
- is proficient at automated testing strategies, including TDD
- understand advanced concepts of Containers, Micro-Services, Continuous Integration
- understand Cloud computing concepts and how to build Cloud deployable application
- perform load and performance testing on the application and do regular performance tuning
IT 7+ years; Software Development 3+ years EDUCATION: Bachelors: Computer and Information Science (Preferred)
Questions To Be Answered Before Submission:
1) What is the entry point for any java program.
2) Explain some commonly used design patterns in java /j2ee
3) Explain the difference between an abstract class and interface.
4) How can an external property file make it available for a java program
5) Explain Spring boot application and what is the difference of that with a conventional java application.
6) Explain the artifact structure of a web archive and what is on main file where you define any web configurations, assuming you are not using annotation feature to enable this.
7) What is the life cycle of a Servlet class
8) Provide me two different syntaxes of an iteration
9) How do you execute a select statement in an efficient and faster way.
10) What type of collection DO NOT allow duplicate elements?
11) How is exception handled in java
12) What is a REST API, explain how you will design and develop and secure it?
13) Tools used for testing any web service
14) How is a class written in java is tested
15) Can you have the same method name repeated in the same java class?
Thanks & Regards,
Syed Abbas Hussain
Senior Associate- RecruitmentDirect: 218 288-1491
AIC Talent Solutions
Analysts IT Consulting
HireGenics Workforce Management
ACS Group is a Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)
and a Certified NMSDC Corporate Plus® Member