- Receives consumer calls and emails in regards to problems, installation instructions and general product information.
- Answers high volume incoming technical support calls.
- Offers knowledge to consumers and directing them to the proper source if necessary.
- Handles a strong volume of calls with tact, diplomacy, and strong consumer service orientation in accordance with company guidelines.
- While working with consumers over the phone completes information on computer screen with all of the pertinent data.
- Requires basic knowledge of computer software for data input and retrieval.
- Responds to consumer repairs and requests according to Consumer Service procedures.
- Evaluate product problems, determines if product needs to be scrapped or if it can be repaired.
- Assist consumers on product such as installation techniques, product features and models etc. as requested by consumer service supervisor.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.