4 Month Contract
The Contract Negotiation Analyst supports the initial phases of the company’s client acquisition and risk mitigation efforts through the review and drafting of a wide array of agreements including, but not limited to, non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), purchase orders, terms and conditions of sale, and selective procurement solicitations (RFI, RFB, RFQ, and RFP). This position works closely with internal stakeholders, including peers within the Contract Negotiations group to obtain appropriate input and approvals. II.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Paralegal Certification or other similar professional contracting organization certification (CPCM, CFCM, CCM, etc.).
- 2 years’ experience reviewing and drafting, contracts and procurement solicitations.
- 4 years’ experience reviewing and drafting contracts and procurement solicitations.
- Experience with enterprise contract management platforms or other contract management workflow tools.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Draft and review transactional contract documents with assistance from Contract Negotiators.
- Mitigate company risk profile by spotting potential legal, business, and operational issues.
- Accurately issue spot business, operational, and legal risks.
- Ensure all appropriate approvals are obtained and issues are addressed by coordinating stakeholder input from company end-user customer, as necessary.
- Maintain records and documentation in the appropriate content/document management systems, ensuring that all documents are correctly archived.
- Contribute to process improvement projects, as requested.
- Perform various administrative, support, auditing, project-related and other work, assigned on an as needed basis.
- Analyzes, drafts, and negotiates agreements with minimal direction, according to organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Collaborates with multiple internal departments to develop a negotiation strategy aimed at minimizing risk and maximizing value to the organization.
- Utilizes a contract management tracking database.
- Provides training and guidance to account teams, peers, and other internal stakeholders regarding contract terms, contract review procedures, and negotiation strategies.
- Addresses urgent opportunities as they arise, with appropriate escalation to the Supervisor.
- Proposes and assists with the development of tools for the enhancement of contractual processes and documentation.