6+ Month Contract
Technology & Operations is seeking a Contract Analyst to partner with the Technology and Procurement organizations, supporting a research initiative which will deliver the contract research and data reports supporting a comprehensive set of technology Product Portfolios or Category Strategies. Each portfolio/strategy will summarize supplier spend, provide insight into market leaders, market trends, transformation costs and outline a specified set of contract attributes.
- Research, gather and summarize spend analytics across various technology categories
- Pull existing supplier contracts in Ariba, and potentially other data sources, and determine where relevant and existing spend resides
- Analyze contracts to derive information for a pre-determined set of data elements, which will especially be focused on key contract terms
- Review, evaluate and aggregate committed spend
- Create product portfolios for a predetermined set of categories ensure that global processes are implemented where possible and best practices are used.
- Interact on a daily basis with Category Managers and Technology Business Analysts to inform the researched findings and align on approach.
- Conduct Weekly Project Management activities to inform Leadership on progress, eliminate roadblocks and provide program read out’s.
- Strong process orientation to support the analysis, planning, design, implementation and evaluation of key projects using Six Sigma methodology and analytics.
- Ability to translate concepts into practice, identify process improvement opportunities, and quantify measurable business process improvement, results and trends.
- Strong organization skills; ability to multi-task; show initiative and work aggressively to meet deadlines.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; effective and confident presentation skills.
- Good judgment, strong common sense, and excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive and solution-oriented, solid analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think strategically.
- Ability to work independently, yet seamlessly integrate activities with other teams when needed.
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to changes in priorities, work demands, roles and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated understanding of corporate protocol, maintains a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Paralegal experience/certification or equivalent required (business, communications, or related major)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in complex engagement initiatives or projects in a corporate environment, preferably in a technology industry
- Strong knowledge and ability to navigate Ariba Upstream (Contract Workspace) or a similar database
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Project); technologically savvy
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification a plus, but not required
- 4+ years of relevant experience. Must have experience with contract management systems such as Ariba, Coupa, SAP, Oracle (ideally Ariba).
- Paralegal background or experience/knowledge of technical contracts would be preferred, but not required
Please describe your experience with contract management systems, such as Ariba.