Our client is seeking a Contract Administrator for an exciting direct hire opportunity. The Contract Administrator is primarily responsible for negotiating and closing contracts on the Company's products and services. The Contract Administrator will be in charge of representing the Company's best interest, maximizing value, minimizing risk and successfully closing contracts. To accomplish this, the individual in this role will interact and collaborate with prospects, customers, Executive Management, Sales, Professional Services and various subject matter experts. The goal of the Contract Administrator is to ensure the legal and business protection of the Company.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Drives contract lifecycle: Present, negotiate, manage contract change control and close contracts (utilizing Company templates) for contract renewals and extensions.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Company contract templates, contract policy, legal risk an liability and Company position on contracting matters.
- Prepares and effectively presents contract conditions, details and potential risks for internal review and approval and ensures compliance with Company policies as well as applicable laws or regulations.
- Collaborate with the sales team and internal business partners on contract details while working with legal and executive management to ensure contracts are in compliance.
- Assists management on general contracts, third party agreements, NDAs, vendor supplier relationships, etc.
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation stages.
- Create, manage and maintain contract database; monitor all contract deadlines and conditions to ensure timelines are met; generate reports on the status of existing contracts/agreements.
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met.
- Assist with the creation of contract language standards for existing and new contracts.
- Assist COO & General Counsel in preparing and drafting integral corporate documents/materials.
- Apply innovative problem solving skills and practical business judgment to maximize revenues, minimize risk and foster long-term customer relationships.
- Manage assigned projects to completion
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Responsible for Key Performance Indicators (KPI) within the specific discipline.
- Responsible for predetermined close ratio for contracts.
- Responsible for contract database, storage and renewal terms ensuring no missed dates.
- BS degree in Business Administration; additional qualifications in law are a plus.
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a Contract Administrator, Contract Manager, Paralegal or relevant role.
- In-house corporate legal department experience preferred.
- Experience in managing and negotiating contracts for the Software/Services Industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrated success working in a high performing, business results driven environment is a must.
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.