Aerotek is presently seeking analytical candidates with contracts and CRM experience for immediate openings at a leading eCommerce company in Seattle!
*** If interested please contact Halle Dutro directly at 425-893-6064***
- Interpret complex pricing contracts and determine pricing structure to be applied
- Perform data entry, data management and pricing calculations
- Create and execute data quality programs and audits focused on standardization and accuracy
- Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce.com, and other data management/BI systems
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Proactively identify and implement data (and operational) improvements, enhancements, and system customization that meet business requirements
- Hands on data mining and analysis to execute on projects
- Support weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Monthly variance reconciliation and communication with Sales, Finance, Customer Support and Accounting teams
- 1+ year of relevant professional experience working with contracts (vendor contracts, legal contracts, etc)
- Strong technical skills including experience with a CRM software. Salesforce is preferable but any CRM experience will be considered.
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business, accounting, or a related field
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.