Actively searching for a Contracts Specialist! Apply now!
- The Contracts Specialist will apply the skills to maintain customer, vendor, and subcontracts agreements for various products and services.
- Under direction of the General Counsel, the Contracts Specialist will participate in contract drafting, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to ensure proper contract fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Essential functions of the Contracts Specialist include, but not limited to, producing contractual correspondence, narratives for contract changes, ensuring contracts are approved and signed in a timely fashion, upkeep of contract files and track all internal/external contracts.
- Other related duties for the Contracts Specialist will be assigned by the General Counsel.
Knowledge and Skills Required for the Contracts Specialist:
- Strong and effective oral and written communications skills, including the ability to prepare and deliver information concisely orally and in writing. Proven ability to write and edit contracts material.
- Knowledge of and experience with general Contract Terms and Conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex contractual agreements.
- Must be proficient with MS Word.