Location: San Ramon, CA OR Omaha, NE
Through quality assurance efforts, responsible for ensuring Procurement Policy and Procedures have been adhered to by Strategic Sourcing and line of business (LOB) resources who engage Third Party Providers (affiliated and non-affiliated) to deliver goods and services to the Bank.
- Performs basic analyses of select Bank engagements and contracts for conformance to Bank standards and procedures
- Enters results in the system/s of record
- Participates as a team member on a QA review team
- Intermediate knowledge and comprehension of standard contract provisions and supporting documents – and pre and post-award contracting policies and procedures
- Two (2) or more years of experience with testing, quality assurance, data entry and/or contract administration
- Basic knowledge of purchasing and contracting concepts, control environments, testing practices
- Comprehends commonly used contracting methods and contract types related to pre-award, post-award and/or price/cost analysis functions to perform well-defined and precedent contract actions
- Comprehends basic procurement procedures and techniques
- Skill in written and oral communications to present analysis and findings of performance reviews
- Successfully accomplish work with a moderate degree of independence occasionally balancing competing priorities with short lead times
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.