Controls Engineer Controls Engineers, are you ready to apply your expertise to bigger and more challenging projects? NESC may be just the partner you’ve been looking for. We are an industry-leading, full-service staffing agency, providing skilled engineers and IT/software professionals to some of the nation’s largest industries, from Telecommunications, Defense and Aerospace to Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Biotech and many more. We currently have a great Controls Engineer opportunity with one of our top clients. Our recruiters will work directly with you, getting to know your career needs and your skill sets so that we can connect you with just the right opportunities. Whether you’re looking for part-time, contract or full-time positions, we maintain long-standing relationships with a wide range of top companies who are looking for candidates with your exact qualifications. This is a Temp to Permanent position opportunity we are working closely with our client with. Competitive salary based off of skills and experience and will provide a great opportunity to get your foot into the door of a growing and well managed company. Let NESC work with you to help build the career you’ve always wanted. Contact us today—we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Control Engineering - Controls Engineer - Electrical Engineer Job Summary
As the Controls Engineer, you will provide design, planning, implementation and support for industrial control activities related to Manufacturing, Maintenance and Quality departments in the manufacture of carrier components. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical assistance in support of projects and manufacturing goals.
- Provide technical assistance to the Maintenance department as requested in identifying and correcting non-routine or highly complex equipment problems.
- Maintain technical documentation and software in direct support of manufacturing and plant facilities.
- Design and review designs of plant equipment as they relate to electrics, electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics and safety issues.
- Insure the most beneficial application of current technology in these designs.
- Coordinate and implement continuous improvement projects from conception to completion.
- Issue request for quotation, develop appropriation request, and prepare purchase orders for projects and equipment.
- Initiate and support various task teams as required