$75,000 to $115,000
Job ID #: 21912
Our client is a well-known machine builder in the Cincinnati / NKY area. Business is growing, and they need strong technical professionals to keep up with the demand. With a reputation for a great workplace and a family-oriented culture, this company is a place where individuals love to work and be a part of the team.
- Join a company that goes out of its ways to recognize exceptional employees
- Enjoy a centrally located facility right of I-75
- Take part in a competitive pay structure at the top of the industry
Duties of the Controls Engineer:
- Program Machine Controllers utilizing ladder logic
- Design and layout control panels utilizing AutoCAD
- Participate in machine runoff and validation
- Collaborate with customers and serve as a technical resource for machine electrical systems
- Occasionally travel to customer sites for installations
Qualifications of the Controls include:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a machine building (programming/design) environment
- AutoCAD design experience
- Ability to work hands-on with equipment builds on the shop floor
- Willingness to travel up to 30% for planned install projects
Key Skills: CNC, FANUC, Siemens
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to [email protected] All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.