Our client in Nashville is seeking a senior level Controls Engineer with specific experience working with a systems integrator and control system design background. Experience with AutoCAD Electrical and Allen Bradley PLC programming are must have, as is a BS Degree in Engineering. There is very limited travel (1-2 times per year) for this role, and hours are M-F 1st shift.
- BSEE or bachelor's degree in a related field
- 10+ years of experience working with automation and industrial control systems, specifically designing and building control systems and panels
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of PLC/PAC design and programming- Allen-Bradley & Siemens strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of database setup, configuration, stored procedure programming, and other aspects of database control as it relates to industrial applications
- Advanced knowledge of HMI and SCADA applications
- Familiar with Rockwell Software FactoryTalk, Inductive Automation and at least one additional environment
- Knowledge of industrial networks like Ethernet/IP
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.