Aerotek is partnered up with a large reputable company in the Aberdeen area and they are looking to add experienced control technican's to their team!
- Installation, programming and troubleshooting PLC systems within the plant.
- identifying and repairing electrical issues within equipment, low voltage
- Maintain and troubleshoot network and controls systems, both instrumentation and programming.
- Lay-out and design of electrical and process control systems.
- Commission, calibrate, and troubleshoot electronic equipment at an industrial level
- Associates or BS degree in electrical engineering, engineering technology
- Three years professional experience in manufacturing/industrial and PLCs
- Experience working with Allen Bradley, Wonderware, or Rockwell Collins
- HMI or GUI systems installation and troubleshooting
Su, M, Tu, Wed - 6AM - 4:30PM
W, Th, F, S - 6AM - 4:30PM
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.