Looking to join a FANTASTIC and really cool company?
This Client is looking for a Critical Facilities Engineer
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
1. Building operations, sustainability, security and maintenance
2. Critical environment engineers and technicians
3. HVAC - familiar with AC equipment for Data Centers and troubleshooting
*** Electrical Engineers - must be able to troubleshoot the power to the plugs in the wall and overall data center power and repair ***
Functional Knowledge, Skills, And Competencies:
* Work closely with vendors, field technicians, and other telecommunications carriers to resolve service issues and improvements.
* Perform basic electrical troubleshooting, including the use of an amp-meter Identify, research, and support process improvement actions related to data center services.
* Understand major and minor UPS and related system's Preventative Maintenance.
* Understanding of HVAC systems.
* Support Shipping and Receiving with delivery and tracking of packages internally, packaging/unpacking, and loading/unloading of deliveries for customers, carriers, vendors, or other offices.
* Basic knowledge of building management systems.
* Extreme attention to detail and procedural compliance in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
* Rack/Stack/Configure hardware.
* End-user computer support and/or telecom experience preferred.
* Ensure the physical security of data center, building, and occupants by maintaining site security protocols, badging requirements, and data protection procedures.
* Provide general cleaning of the data hall environment as needed on a regular basis.
* Complete and document daily walk log of physical DC inspections for general health, power, cooling, hazards, etc.
* Remain informed and up-to-date on the policies and procedures in the Service Now knowledge base.
* Over-time work is required based on the needs of the business. Working hours are varied and nights, weekends and holidays may be required.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.