A company in the Mukilteo area is seeking a Crystal Reports Administrator/Developer to join their team.
This will help create/maintain reports across the organization. This person will be responsible for the operation of writing, upgrading, and updating information with the crystal reports business intelligence application. Candidates must be able to combine data in a way that makes analysis easier, and can create information reports that provide data for analysis intended to improve company performance or troubleshoot other issues.
- Work within Viewpoint (ERP system) to create all reports.
- Design, modify, develop, write, and implement reporting solutions using Crystal Reports.
- Gather and analyze business requirements for reporting needs.
- Determine the source of required data, write queries, write reports, format data, and review and test query results.
- Use various query tools to extract and format information from multiple databases.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5+ years experience with Crystal Reporting
- Candidates must have experience working within Viewpoint to create reports
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3+ years experience working with SQL / SQL Querie
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.