We are hiring an Application DBA that has hands on experience with Curam and Oracle.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Managing the Cúram application schema, design, and extensions within the database, in development, test and production environments
• Providing database technical support, tuning, and application administration and consulting.
• Providing support for Oracle, Oracle Dataguard, and Oracle Enterprise suite in an AIX environment
• Serving in a primary role in the creation of database migration plans
• Involvement in the development of procedures for effective database use and ensuring standards are met.
Other duties will include:
• Working with developers to identify and refine data requirements, database design, database migration planning, and configuration.
• Performing backup and recovery, monitoring database performance, and reorganizing database structures as needed.
• Creation and modification of test and production data, base schemas
- Required 7+ years of Demonstrable skills with Cúram Software and database schema
- Required 7+ years of Demonstrable skills with Oracle or DB2 database software
- Required 7+ years of experience configuring, monitoring, tuning, and performing backup and restore for Oracle database serversRequired 3+ years of experience in SQL
- Required 7+ years of experience authoingr code in SQL, PL/SQL and Unix/Linux
- Required 7+ years of Proficiency in one or more shell scripting languages
- Required 7+ years of experience in a Cúram software development environment in a Cúram DBA role
- Required 7+ years of experience with advanced security and SQL replication
- Oracle 11g and SharePoint knowledge is highly desired.
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Management Consulting
- Business Process Analysis and Re-engineering
- Custom Application Development/Programming
- Cyber Security Consulting
- IT Staffing
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.
IT & Technical