Role: Customer Program Manager
Location: Toronto, Canada
Los Angeles, California
Purpose of Job Role
The Customer Project Manager (CPM) ensures that a contract for products and/or services is delivered to the satisfaction of the customer and Ericsson. To do this the CPM details and clarifies the project scope, secures the necessary resources, plans, and monitors all necessary activities.
Scope of Work:
● The CPM must engage with the Customer, Ericsson Regional Organization, 3rd party suppliers, Product development Units (PDU) and Ericsson Global Resource providers.
● Ensure that adequate cost and resource allocation for compliance to Group and local safety requirements are included in the project scope.
● Track project activities and milestones, drive risk management, monitor the project plan, and manage change requests
● The CPM will define an action plan for solving any issues and follow up on the execution of the action plan
● Set and manage project expectations with the customer and stakeholders, manage customer relations and build customer confidence
● Track the financial results, ensure that the project is scoped appropriately for the cost
● Ensure that the relevant governance is in place and communicate achievements clearly for the governance period
● Coordinate internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of project
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget