ITW (NYSE: ITW) is a Fortune 200 global multi-industrial manufacturing leader with revenues totaling $14.1 billion in 2019. The company’s seven industry-leading segments leverage the unique ITW Business Model to drive solid growth with best-in-class margins and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer-focused solutions are required. ITW’s approximately 45,000 dedicated colleagues around the world thrive in the company’s decentralized and entrepreneurial culture.
LOMA Systems, an ITW Company, is the world's leading engineering and manufacturing company specializing in metal detection, X-ray inspection, checkweighers, combination systems and more for the pharmaceutical, packaging and food industries - all Designed to Survive®
Just about any product you will have bought in a supermarket has to be checked to ensure it is free from contamination (i.e. metal, glass, stone, plastic) and is to the quality intended. LOMA Systems’ equipment is installed in many food production facilities around the world to protect us as consumers. You will get exposure to an industry you did not even know existed!Job description
We are growing! As the Customer Relations Representative, you will work within the Customer Relationship Department that focuses on the sales and service administration of the North American Business Unit. The position holder will be expected to provide a professional and efficient customer relations administrative function. This includes attending to all customer inquiries for the supply and process of sale proposals for all products and services offered by the company. This role is critical in providing the highest levels of service to our customers while maximizing the efficiency of sales and service resources.
- Prepare basic equipment service and spares proposals using automated tools (auto-quote, service calculator)
- Process sales orders for standard equipment, service and spare parts (assess incoming orders for accurate commercial and accounting details, electronic entry of order details, invoice generation and administration, write acknowledgment of orders to the customer and despatch notification)
- Arrange dispatch, paperwork and collection of Rental / Demo / Loan refurbishment and exhibition equipment
- Ensure all service related administration is completed as required including logging of service visit requests, processing and invoicing of Electronic Service Reports (ESR)
- Facilitate effective communication with customers, the field sales and service teams, OEM, external representatives and internal functions, engineering etc., relating to completion of customer orders and resolution of application/delivery issues.
- Participate in the development of a customer facing & commercially aware Internal Customer Relation Team.
- Develop the use of Customer Relations Management (CRM) database within the sales team
- Address general inquiries, sales leads, literature requests, communication to customers regarding delivery dates & amendments
- Assist and host customer visits at the Carol Stream, IL facility
- Work in conjunction with other key elements of the business such as external sales, engineering, manufacturing and service departments
- Pro-actively participate in ITW’s ‘toolbox’ initiatives
- In addition to the duties listed above, the position holder must carry out tasks assigned by their supervisor that are essentially related to their duties.