Entry Level Help Desk!
Aerotek is working for a company that is looking for customer service representative that have 6 months to a year background in IT/ Help Desk.
The Service Desk Associate will provide support for local and remote users with Microsoft Outlook, standard Windows desktop applications and operating systems, a variety of commercial (COTS) packages, intranet and internet browser, Android, and iOS devices, and Deltek applications. This is a shift work position requiring some flexibility in work hours.
- Must be willing to work between business hours of 6:30am-9pm M-F and occasional Saturdays, including several weeks of on-call responsibilities each year. Hours are subject to change.
- Hardware/software troubleshooting experience.
- 6 months of computer support in a technical call center environment.
- Proven experience providing effective and professional communication addressing moderately complex technical issues via telephone, email, and person-to-person.
- Demonstrated customer awareness, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Experience in desktop support, IT concepts, and help desk software.
- Proven ability to think and troubleshoot logically, and act decisively in critical situations.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products, Internet Explorer, and Windows.
If you are interested please email Nolen at
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.