Position: Customer Service Associate
Location: Deerfield IL 60015 or Largo FL 33773
Duration: 09 to 12 Months
The operations analyst (Regional Recall coordinator) will be responsible for facilitating the correction of medical devices for multiple recall projects. This position is customer facing. Specific duties are outlined below
● Contact customer and notify customer of recall and go over detailed plan on remediation of affected pumps.
● This includes verifying number of total pumps as well as number of affected pumps at facility.
● Coordinate project logistics with multi-disciplinary teams including Nursing, Biomed, and other key stakeholders
● Provide ongoing project communications between Sales, Field Project Manager & customer
● Supply customer with detail plan of recall along with replacement agreement form and loaner agreement to include but not limited to working with customer on designing a realistic timeline to replace affected pumps.
● Assist customer with any questions regarding loaner or replacement agreement form and or timelines for the correction of affected pumps.
● Assist and local sales team and/or customer through the process
● Customize template project management deliverables (scope documents, milestone status reports, actions/issues lists, etc.) to specific customer needs
● Manage customer expectations for scope, time, cost, quality and customer satisfaction
● Submit documentation to recall team and insure FA owner receives the necessary information from the account.
● Work with Recall Project Manager and customer on shipping/Service Team timelines for field and service center corrections to the pumps including but not limited to any ground support that will be needed from the customer to assist with the remediation of pumps. This also may include working with customer on technique for downloading drug library.
● Ensure all resource requirements are met, including, but not limited to loaner pump delivery, accessory delivery, MDL requirements, vendor credentialing, etc. to ensure safe and effective software update.
● Work with Recall Project Manager to schedule appropriate resources and timeline required at each facility with recall pumps in defined territory.
● Work with customer to ensure that the proper pumps get returned to Service Centers including correct number of pumps along with correct serial numbers.
● Follow up with customer on any remaining recall pumps that were unable to be found during onsite update to insure that those devices are sent in to depot for repair and returned to customer.
● Follow up with customer on any remaining loaner pumps that were unable to be found to insure that those devices are sent back
● Any other activity that is directly or indirectly related to the recall including but not limited to reviewing the field plan to check for accuracies and notify Sigma internal staff of any discrepancies that are found.
● May provide back up support for department assistant.