Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job Title: Account / Portfolio Manager
Job Location: Broomfeild CO
Job Duration: Direct hire
Summary of This Role:
Responsible for selling merchant services offerings to businesses. Activities include pricing, customer segmentation, customer presentations, account sign-up and activation, and account management. Primarily field sales to area businesses; depending on scale, some business may be conducted over the phone.
What Part Will You Play?
- Manages a portfolio of clients for the company, typically with an annual net revenue value of $200,000 or more.
- Identifies revenue opportunities and prospective clients within assigned territories through face to face meetings, telephone communications, marketing programs, and other activities as needed.
- Conducts face to face meetings with prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Ensures suspect identification, planning, account qualification, and needs analysis at all prospect levels.
- Responds to customer requests for information and gives online presentations.
- Identifies and closes additional product and/or service sales with existing clients to further develop the client relationship.
- Manages client relationships and expectations during the sales cycle.
- Maintains existing/prospective client records, in accordance with company policies, to include call notes, scheduled client interactions, contact information, and other relevant client information, in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system; currently SalesForce.com.
- Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Develops knowledge of current product/service portfolio as well as changes and developments within the payments industry
- Provides feedback and advice and makes recommendations to help ensure fair and consistent administration of compensation practices throughout organization, including, but not limited to, merit increases, promotions, developmental increases, Restricted Stock Awards, and bonuses with senior leadership including Group Executive and Vice-President level and possibly with executive leadership.
- Partners with the business leaders to understand their strategic objectives.
- Designs, supports, and executes on people initiatives, such as engagement, change management, leadership development, recruitment, retention strategies, and organizational effectiveness in support of the business objectives within their assigned area.