Customer Service Representative
nTech Solutions, Inc.
- Works independently with accurate results.
- Maintains positive attitude and works well under pressure.
- Escalates complex questions to more experienced Specialists.
- Uses a computer system to track questions and responses and to access informational resources.
- Excellent attendance is required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Minimum 6 months of related customer service, call center, or help desk experience required
- Ability to work an 8 hour shift (plus 1 hour lunch) during the hours of 7a-7p
- Computer experience required
- Experience supporting web-based applications required
- Ability to demonstrate a minimum of 20 WPM typing speed required
nTech is an equal opportunity employer. All offers of employment are contingent upon pre-employment background and drug screenings. Only applicants meeting the above client requirements may be contacted by a Recruiter.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
Terms & Conditions