Responsible for routine/basic inbound call, outbound call, email, and web chat services, as well as back-office services. Completes daily routine tasks and responsibilities to support the Customer Service department or programs. This is seasonal employment for April - August/September (training classes starting each month through July). There is a possibility for some of these openings to become permanent.
- Work hours are 1:30 - 10PM or 2:30 -11PM after initial training period.
* Supports customer to submit and process transactions
* Assists customer with identifying and resolving processing issues and website access inquires
* Supports inbound calling, outbound calling, email, web chat and outreach to customers
* Logs cases, or updates an existing case as applicable, to record each phone, email, or web chat communication with a customer. All cases shall be logged in a web-based agent desktop application
* Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics
High School Diploma or GED is REQUIRED
0-2 years of customer service or public relations experience.
Candidates must have basic computer skills.
Candidates will be required to undergo a background investigation to gain access to sensitive information.
Other Job Specific Skills:
* Ability to successfully adapt and perform during times of high call volume.
* Ability to provide effective customer service and deal tactfully and courteously with the public.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong listening ability to interpret and clarify information being provided by customers.
* Strong commitment to providing quality service.
* Ability to foster a good working relationship and rapport with customers.
* Keen attention to detail and accuracy.