Calculated Hire is seeking to hire a Support Desk Technician for our cable telecommunications client in the St. Louis area. You will be joining a team that supports provisioning and repair activities for all residential video, voice and data services. This is a 6 month contract-to-hire. You will have the ability to join a sharp team working in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to further enhance your technical skillset, this is the job for you!
- Perform basic troubleshooting for all residential services (e.g. provisioning, switch, and network issues)
- Provide support for resolution and follow up on inbound voice, data and video reporting issues.
- Investigate and resolve all installation exceptions and update the technician as required
- Handle all inbound calls from Field Technicians and escalate as needed
- Assist field techs with account management, i.e. provisioning of equipment assignments, work order quality assurance and completion.
- Verify addresses and assist technicians with locating customer premises.
- Facilitate customer communications between technicians and the customer service team by handling inbound calls and messages from technicians related to work order processing, work order quality assurance, and work order completion.
- Support Desk Experience highly preferred
- Telecommunication Experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner.
- Knowledge of high speed data, video, and or voice
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications, including Internet Explorer, Outlook, MS work, MS Excel
- Flexibility in work schedule (Open 7 days a week from 7am-11pm)
Nice to have
• CSG experience is a HUGE plus
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.