Provides a leadership role within designated teams ensuring adequate training and coaching to enable the team to maintain service standards and provide continuous improvements to PD & KPI goals. Be proficient in all ERPS. Manage short-term projects as required delivering demonstrated improvements. Serve as first line for escalated customer issues. Provide timely and accurate external communication to appropriate customer contacts to alleviate further escalation. Conduct customer visits and surveys as required. Assists manager with development, analyses and implementation of staffing, and training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Along with those identified below, other duties may be assigned.
- Act in a leadership role in given team providing training and coaching to Customer Service Representatives in tools, communication skills, and other areas of need as identified.
- Develop competency in multiple ERP systems within team.
- Develop, document, implement and audit to standard work requirements within team.
- Identify performance issues, provide feedback and escalate to managers when appropriate.
- Provide escalation support to team members to resolve customer issues.
- Functions as primary contact for corporate issues for designated accounts.
- Escalation to Management when necessary.
- Coordinate Customer visits.
- Conduct Customer Surveys as required.
- Interface with Operations to meet customer expectations.
Team lead will also function as a sales administrator as outlined including the following:
- Provide quotations on standard and non-standard products utilizing tools or procedures. Escalate to Sales Engineers where appropriate.
- Review and validate customer requests for credits/debits.
- Receive incoming calls with the goal of immediate resolution or re-direct call to appropriate associate to support service standards of 90%+ accessibility and first call resolution. Return all calls where appropriate to support stated service standard.
- Issue RMA’s (Return Material Authorizations), interpret and quote repair policies and procedures. Follow-up and obtain approvals where needed. Process paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Maintain customer records in accordance with Altra Motion policy to include orders, phone logs, credits and other customer facing documents.
SCOPE AND IMPACT OF POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
The scope of the position will include ensuring that teams meet or exceed stated service standards as well as performance to PD & KPI metrics.
This position has a significant impact on the growth and development on sales administrators. Overall performance will impact customer satisfaction throughout the company, which in turn impacts quality, delivery, cost and sales.
Internal: DMAC Associates, Finance, Operations, Channel Management.
External: All customers and prospective customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lead by example, setting high standards for effective communications both internally and externally.
- Ability to identify performance based issues with individuals and provides input to corrective actions.
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed defined customer service standards.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Power Point & Outlook), ability to master multiple ERP systems and serve as a certified trainer in team.
- Ability to recognize process improvement opportunities and drive to implementation.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management to effectively resolves customer issues.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly with a willingness to obtain functional knowledge and understanding of company products, policies and procedures.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Superior telephone etiquette.
- Ability to understand and respond to customers in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment to improve the service levels to customers.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in stressful situations and to remain calm and positive in adverse situations.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to deliver satisfactory solutions to the customer while operating within policies and procedures.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
5 years Customer Service related experience.
4-year degree or equivalent in a team lead role.
Foreign Language a plus.
The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as an ""Altra Company."" Altra Industrial Motion Corp. and all Altra Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process will have the opportunity to request accommodation during the application process.