As we continue rapid growth of our global HR Software as a Service operation that is fueled by groundbreaking technology, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager II who will be responsible for working enthusiastically with an assigned book of business to ensure high client engagement, adoption, and return on investment. You will proactively consult your assigned book of accounts throughout the entire lifecycle on product training, best practices, and how CareerBuilder products help your clients achieve their business goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will focus on account management, customer engagement, and retention. Your responsibilities include:
- Accountable for customer retention and revenue retained.
- Partner with sales to drive adoption and retention for each account.
- Document and maintain key information storage using our CRM (SalesForce) to keep accurate records of impact.
- Gain expert level knowledge of all CareerBuilder Core products.
- Become an expert on all account's integration, product set, organizational structure, history with CB, and future roadmap/goals.
- Identifies and communicates risks to the success of the project, the client relationship, or the desired project outcomes during presale internally, as well as project updates.
- Customize account roadmaps and training as a consultant based on data.
- Active ownership as SPOC (single point of contact) for success and own all aspects of success.
- Conduct customer-specific Admin and User training for Standard and Configured customers, appropriate for the intended audience.
- Conduct Quarterly Business reviews with key partners, including providing product roadmap insights and key recommendations.
- Create account research and return on investment presentation generation.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Business, Computer Science or applicable field of study preferred
- 3-6 years of business development, customer success, or account management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated skill at engaging people via phone and in person
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Travel up to 25%