Duration: 6+month contract with possible extension
- Troubleshoot and triage reported system issues and work with the business and the IT department to find viable solutions and facilitate resolution of issues.
- Manage queue of incidents and requests reported by the global Customer Support team.
- Provide guidance and requirements to developers for bug fixes and minor enhancements.
- Test fixes and new features during user acceptance testing (UAT) of bug fixes or projects; including tracking issues through to resolution and securing end user acceptance sign-off.
- Learn the case management system in detail and assist with system documentation for the Support operation team.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process or system improvements.
- Customer service-oriented with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations and the ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent experience.
- Previous experience with incident management or in customer service preferred.
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com Service Cloud.
- Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus.
- Proficiency with JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow preferred.
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.