Planet Technology has partnered with a McLean, VA to locate a Technical Support Analyst for a contract-to-hire role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the support and optimization of Applications and will work with business analysts, project managers, quality assurance analysts, and developers to provide production support for internally and 3rd party developed software applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing cases, requests and enhancements using online tools and processes
- Actively take ownership of tickets assigned to queue
- Update progress and notes in service now ticket and answer first level support tickets escalated to the incident ticket queue.
- Validation of Business / End User Impact and Urgency from Customer
- Ensuring that client systems are fully operational and any loss of service is restored in a timely and efficient manner
- Identify keep jobs / dependencies for application availability. Work with NOC to ensure monitoring of critical jobs and dependencies
- Data corrections
- Problem determination, workaround resolution, root cause analysis, major incident management
- Create productive relationships with and between key stakeholders
- Ensure that solution and application support documentation is maintained to the highest quality and accuracy
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT preferred
- 3+ years of experience in customer support
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- 3+ years of customer service experience; demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good business and technical skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail, high degree of accuracy in daily work, ability to work independently
- and meet deadlines required
- Ability to set standards
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover letter to the attention of Samantha Clements at Planet Technology (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Planet Technology offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
Interactive Business Systems combined forces with Planet121, Planet Interactive, and WinterWyman's Technology and Software divisions to form Planet Technology. Planet Technology, part of The Planet Group, is a global staffing and recruitment firm that specializes in sourcing top talent for roles within the Core Technology, Enterprise Systems, and Creative & Digital sectors. Our holistic vetting and consultative approach ensure the highest level of satisfaction and service. Our team of specialized technology recruiters spans a range of industries but maintains a singular focus: connecting top-shelf core technology talent with unique opportunities across the globe.performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
$45,000.00 - $50,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical