These people will be handling calls from individuals who are having issues with their IOS software, typically on tablets or laptops. They will be handling a variety of issues such as log in problems, resets, and others. This person will have to provide world class customer service to clients and focus on quality versus quantity. This company is big on handling/fixing the issue on the first call not in a certain amount of time. Some calls may be 10 minutes others make take an hour.
All inbound calls for the most part. Often times this person will have to implement some root cause troubleshooting processes to determine corrective actions.
Major Job Responsibilities:
* Answer incoming calls and requests, troubleshoot, solve problems and provide resolution to supported users within the contracted scope of support for each client. Document all case information into the Clarify Case Resolution System.
* Follow through with users whose issues are not closed on initial contact, which may include additional communication to the user, a supervisor, or other support areas within the team; i.e. Hardware Liaison, Technical Liaison, etc.
* Performs Administrative Support Functions:
-Documentation of all case information and updates as information becomes available
-Identify and document troubleshooting techniques/steps
-Complete Weekly Personal Time Watch
* Assist in QC and/or distribution of client databases or software, as needed.
* Respond to miscellaneous request and research from internal staff as directed by the Supervisor.
* Attend job-related training.
Position Summary: A Level 1 Customer Service Representative traditionally provides initial support for customer requests via telephone, email, fax, or other available means of contact to the Support Center. Quickly assesses the users issue and provides first level support for problem resolution. Documents information specific to the resolution and escalates unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate area. Requires familiarity with most MS Office and other industry standard applications as well as good working knowledge of laptop and desktop functionality. Works under close supervision and typically reports to the Customer Support Supervisor.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.