Are you a talented, motivated individual who enjoys working in creative, stimulating environments with other world-class researchers on cutting-edge technologies to advance the state of the art in a vast array of problems in cyber security?
Do you enjoy working as part of a team to conceive and conduct in-depth research on topics in computer network defense (CND), computer network attack (CNA), and computer network operations (CNO)?
You will gain insights into cutting-edge technologies that will enable you to be part of the explosive growth in cyber security that is currently taking place in the world. If you want to make a difference and have fun doing it, let’s talk sooner rather than later!
Do you have a strong foundation in the role of a Senior Research Scientist who has performed and led applied research in one or more key areas related to cyber security and systems research. As a qualified candidate, you will also have significant responsibilities for business development, leadership in his or her technical area, and customer interactions.
Qualified applicants must be able to perform and lead applied research and development in one or more key areas of interest:
Full-spectrum cyber operations, including CND, CNA, and CNO.
Software reverse engineering & exploitation
Network protocol development, analysis, and reverse engineering
Wired and wireless networks, primarily at the MAC layer and above
Host and network-based forensics analysis
Machine learning methods as applied to cyber security problems
Program analysis (including vulnerability detection and/or remediation)
AI planning and reasoning as applied to cyber security problems
Security and privacy research for mobile devices (Android, iPhone)
Virtualization platform development
Red-team experience in cyber exercises
Formal methods for modeling and analyzing software execution
- Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
- US Citizen with ability to obtain a DoD security clearance at the SECRET level or higher
- Demonstrated hands-on experience building systems in Python or C/C++; additional languages (Java, Rust, Go, etc) is a plus
- Expert knowledge of Linux and Windows platforms
- Familiarity with the principles and technologies used in modern TCP/IP networks
- Ability to integrate, build, and test high-quality technical solutions
- Effective communication and writing skills
US-NJ-Somerset County, New Jersey
$120,000.00 - $160,000.00 /Year
Engineering & Aerospace, Other, IT & Technical