Vinings of Atlanta, GA
Full Time Hours (M-F, 40 hours/week)
We are now hiring for an Information Security Analyst to join a highly reputable healthcare company. This is your chance to grow a long and stable career with a Healthcare IT Security team that is responsible for the development, implementation, and management of activities of the Information Cyber Security Program. This includes Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Incident Response / System Forensics, Vulnerability Management, Intrusion Prevention, and Log Correlation/Management.
- 1+ year of experience (with Bachelors in IT) or 3+ years' experience (without Bachelors in IT) in Information Security or a closely related field to include experience in Network Security Protocols and Methodologies, as well as experience with network and systems administration
- SIEM experience (preferably LogRhythm) - Collect, Uncover, and Analyze Threats by taking actionable controls and drive outcomes to fix potential gaps
- Understanding of TCP/IP and the functionality of firewalls, routers and switches
- Experience with a ticketing system (JIRA, ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.)
- Ability to maintain operational computer and network security, intrusion detection (IDS) and prevention (IPS), vulnerability scanning, and data loss protection (DLP) at rest and in motion tools
- Solid understanding of the Information Security & IT controls, security penetration, and vulnerability assessments
- Preferred certification in the following areas: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Healthcare Certified Information Security and Privacy Professional (HCISPP), GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA), GIAC Certified Window Security Administrator (GCWN), GIAC Security Essentials Certified (GSEC)
- Working knowledge of security regulations such as HIPAA, PCI-DSS 3.2 and security standards including ISO 27002, and NIST
- Monitor network security devices such as Data Loss Protection (Internet monitoring device), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), and Vulnerability Management solutions.
- Investigate various security events and incidents such as denial of service, virus infestations, and network abuse.
- Respond to ad-hoc tickets for cyber and security related privilege requests.
- Provide technical information security consulting services to the staff responsible for the healthcare system. Assist with implementation of counter measures of mitigating controls.
- Identify areas where existing policies and procedures require change and suggest appropriate changes.
- Develop and maintain documentation and procedure of network security systems. Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies.
- Enroll in comprehensive Health Benefits, 401K Plan, Paid Time Off, Weekly Paychecks
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.