Cyber Security Analyst
nTech Solutions, Inc.
- Conduct ongoing third party security assessments to validate appropriate controls are in place. and manage, monitor and track third party compliance
- Document and communicate with business and IT regarding security risks and deficiencies.
- Provide Information Security consulting and subject matter expertise on third party service contracts and/or Sourcing arrangements.
- Assess the adequacy of a vendor's security program to safeguard client data, and ensure proper evidence is gathered to facilitate timely closure of remediation plans.
- Focus on developing and improving security processes, assisting in metrics development, both within the technology and business organizations.
- Serve as advisors to the business by ensuring an ongoing awareness of identified risks.
- Utilize expertise to identify evolving security threats and provide in-depth understanding of 'if, how, and when' they should be addressed.
- Evaluate and assess supplier criticality and review changes in scale and scope of services contracted with supplier for material impact.
- BA or BS degree, preferably in Computer Science, Business or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience with AWS and Azure and third party use of Cloud technology and services.
- Previous experience with SOC 1, SOC 2, HITRUST, etc.
- Previous experience with the NIST RMF
- Previous experience and knowledge of qualitative or quantitative risk analysis and modeling.
- Demonstrated ability to elicit, document, analyze and verify requirements.
- 3+ years of experience with Cyber security.
- Strong written documentation skills and technical writing are required.
- Sharp communication skills
- Prior risk manamgent experience
- Strong orgnization skills
- Auditing background
IT & Technical
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
Terms & Conditions