We are seeking a professional Cyber Security Engineer (Engineer, Systems Sr. (DR)) that has mastered the basic functions of their role and is now fully qualified to handle more complicated engineering issues.
- Delivers solutions implementing administrative, technical and physical controls establishing security management, protection of assets, and compliance
- Implementing and monitoring necessary security controls to maintain an Authorization to Operate (ATO)
- Track and maintain certification information databases, websites and tools to ensure networks, systems and devices are properly documented and managed from a security perspective
- Identifies security risks, threats and vulnerabilities of networks, systems, applications and new technology initiatives
- Conducts complex security architecture analysis to evaluate and mitigate issues. Develops policies and procedures for securing the system infrastructure and applications
- Performs highly complex product evaluations, recommends and implements products/services for network security. ¢Validates and tests complex security architecture and design solutions to produce detailed engineering specifications with recommended vendor technologies
- Provides complex technical oversight and enforcement of security directives, orders, standards, plans and procedures. Develops manuals and ensures system support personnel receive/maintain security awareness and training
- Supports development of department goals and objectives
- Monitors members activities towards meeting department goals
- Supports department manager with establishing budgets
- Oversees multiple product lines and directs activities for engineers that support the product lines
- Approves engineering documents for responsible products including such items as ECOs and Technical Reports, etc.
- Develops interdivisional / divisional procedures
- Recommends system improvement projects to improve efficiencies
- Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline required, plus 5 years of related experience
- Professional certifications desired such as:
Security + certified, A+ certified, Network + certified, MCP certified , ITIL V3 certified, AMAG Certified
- Experience working with Government/D.O.D. cyber security preferred
- Develops complex technical and programmatic assessments, evaluates engineering and integration initiatives and provides complex technical support to assess security policies, standards and guidelines. Develops, implements, enforces and communicates security policies and/or plans for data, software applications, hardware and telecommunications
- Demonstrates organizational and interpersonal skills working with other departments while maintaining strong communications and disseminating information from technical to comprehensible language to management and peers
- Assesses the impact on the business unit/customer caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information and reports to senior management
- Must be able to work after hours and/or weekends to support emergency situations and on call as scheduled
- May require up to 25% national travel for installations
- May require considerable travel throughout sales territory (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary). Additionally, because this position requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job, must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies
- Other responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Supervisor for continued operation of the business
About our Company - Virtual Imaging, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A's extensive product line and digital solutions enable businesses and consumers worldwide to capture, store and distribute information.
Virtual Imaging specializes in the sale, service, and maintenance of diagnostic imaging equipment for optimal patient care. Collaborating with large complex hospitals, government organizations, medical facilities, and security agencies, Virtual Imaging offers advanced digital radiography technology, such as diagnostic equipment, digital flat panel technology, and imaging solutions to improve overall workflow and efficiency. To learn more about the seamless synergy of Canons wide range of digital radiography and fluoroscopy solutions with Virtual Imagings leading RadPRO product portfolio and how they can meet the diverse needs of healthcare providers, please visit www.virtualimaging-fl.com/ or www.usa.canon.com/cusa/healthcare/products/digital_radiography . Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2017 and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2018. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact [email protected].
Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office. .
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners. .
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers.
#CUSA #LI-AV1 #CBAV #DICE