Cyber Security Engineer
US citizenship & Secret Clearance required
Roles and responsibilities of the CSE are as follows:
• Deploy, maintain and manage layer 3 and layer 7 firewall
• Will be a subject matter expert for system network security infrastructure.
• Scripting, and deployment of automated security solutions using native cloud technologies or approved COTS products.
• Automation of processes, procedures, and policies through created DevOps supported workflows.
• Creation of customized and adaptive dashboards and reports.
• Diagram and Implement cloud architectures that fully meet the DoD SCCA requirements.
• Selection, assessment of, configuration, and deployment of new cloud security technologies.
• Coordination with Cloud Security Compliance Managers to ensure that all technology solutions meet RMF requirements.
• Experience in deployment, configuration and maintaining F5 firewall
• Scripting in MSPowershell and/or JSON.
• Understanding of the SCCA requirements for Commercial Cloud Service Provider.
• Understanding of DevOps tools for automation such as Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet, and Chef.
• Experience in building complex security reporting dashboards (e.g. Splunk or native dashboards in Azure/AWS).
• Strong background in cloud network architecture and hands-on experience in cloud environment deployments.
• Strong industry experience with TCP/UDP protocols, VPNs, IDS/ IPS, SIEMs, and firewall technologies
• Adaptability to various cloud security tools, namely their management centers (e.g. ePO Orchestrator, Tenable Nessus, etc.). Experience in fully deploying, managing, and automating these or similar tools at an enterprise level.
• Security +, CCSP, CISSP
• AWS Certified Security specialty or Microsoft equivalent
• 8570 IAT III certs, especially those concentrated in network
• 10-15 years in security with 2 concentrated in cloud #CJPOST